Sunday, April 17, 2016

Arizona 2016 Mini Album


In March I took my mom and we went on a week long whirlwind trip to Arizona! We visited my bestie, Karen, who lives in Scottsdale. While there, we spent a weekend in Tuscon and went to the Tuscon Book Festival (so fun!), as well as some other sights. We also drove up to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. It was a wonderful trip!

This is my mini album I made to showcase my pics and some postcards! It turned out really cute. I mainly used Graphic 45 Botanicabella, but I also used an Arizona scrapbook set I found on Amazon, a few cute stickers from Hobby Lobby, as well as other odds and ends!





I had so many photos and postcards, they didn't all fit in this book! So I'll be making a "Part 2" album as well! I had so much fun making this! Travel albums are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment