Thursday, April 14, 2016

Summertime Mini Album

One day while cruising around YouTube, I happened to see a video tutorial on how to make a mini album out of manila file folders. The video wasn't the best quality, but I was able to figure it out, and spent the next 3 hours making this cute little album! 

It measure 4 x 6 inches, has 6 double spreads, 6 pockets, and a bunch of tags and flaps. It turned out really cute! I'm going to be putting pics of my kids from last summer in it, although I haven't gotten to it yet! Here's all the pages:

























This wasn't bad for my first attempt at this project, and I learned a lot doing it the first time. Since then, I've made 3 more of these albums, and they just get cuter each time! To learn how to do this (its really easy!) I've made a tutorial on Pinterest that you can check out HERE

I hope you have fun with it! I'll be showing off all my other minis soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment