Saturday, July 26, 2014

Bird Postcard Swap


A fun swap that my art group, Art Exchange Happy Mail did in May was a bird postcard swap! This one was so fun and easy!

I made 3 different postcards--one for my partner, Keigh Juarez, and the other 2 I sent randomly.


This one was just different papers I had collaged...then I had a really cool card with feathers on it that I cut out and added. The birds nest and eggs are 3D miniatures I bought and glued those on. Then I added a few stickers.

 This one was also some decorative paper I had, and I just added a gelli print to it and a stamped image I received in happy mail. The Peacock feathers I cut off of a wedding invite sample I had, and then I added a craft feather. The orange dots--I dipped the end of a colored pencil into some orange paint and stamped on dots. 


This was also some decorate papers, plus a light piece of vellum in hot pink. The mandala I received in happy mail. Then I just added on a feather and a couple of charms.

And this was the postcard I received from Keigh!


I love this beautiful hummingbird postcard! I've already placed it in one of my journals!


No comments:

Post a Comment